Vitakrill™ Citrus-Raspberry Krill Gummies: The Best Way to Keep Your Kids Healthy and Happy!

Looking for an easy and fun way to keep your kids healthy? Look no further than Vitakrill Krill Gummies! Our soft and delicious gummies are packed with the benefits of pure Antarctic krill oil, plus added vitamins A, C, D3, and E to support your children's healthy development and immune system.

Discover Why Vitakrill™ Krill Gummies are the Top Choice for Parents Looking for a Healthy and Delicious Omega 3 Supplement for Their Kids

The delicious orange-raspberry flavor of Vitakrill™ Krill Gummies means that even the fussiest eaters will enjoy taking their Omega 3s, and the mini gummy bear shape makes them easy to chew and swallow. And, because there's no fish oil aftertaste or fishy burps, your kids will love taking their Vitakrill Krill Gummies, and you'll love the peace of mind that comes from knowing you're giving them the best.

In addition to being pure, clean and safe, Vitakrill Krill Gummies are also gluten-free, lactose free, GMO-free, soy-free, corn-free, and corn syrup-free, so you can be sure your kids are getting a healthy and nutritious supplement that's also kind to their digestion. Order Vitakrill Gummies Now-->



Vitakrill™ Citrus-Ruspberry Gummies - All Your Kids Need of Krill Oil, Plus Multivitamins

As parents, we all want to give our children the best possible start in life, and that includes providing them with the essential nutrients they need to grow, develop and stay healthy. Omega 3 fatty acids are among the most important of these, but many kids don't like the taste of traditional fish oil supplements, or find them difficult to swallow. That's why Vitakrill has created krill gummies, a chewable Omega 3 krill oil supplement made from pure Antarctic krill oil, and packed with additional vitamins A, C, D3 and E to support your child's immunity, healthy development and overall health.

Vitakrill™ Krill Gummies are suitable for kids aged 2 and over, and are the perfect way to ensure your children are getting the essential Omega 3s, they need for healthy brain development, and for support for those with ADHD and dyslexia, becuse 60% of our brains by weight are made of phospholipids. DHA and EPA Omega-3 essential fatty accids in our krill oil, softgels and gumiies come in a form of phospholipids packed with another essential nutrien important for brain development, heart healt and normal liver function - Choline.

Unless they come from wild salmon, the Omega-3s in other fish oils do not come in the form of phospholipids, but in the form of cholesterol and triglycerides, and usually contain neither choline nor Astaxanthin, which is one of nature's most powerful antioxidants. Astaxanthin is a naturally occurring element in krill oil that gives krill oil and krill gummies their red color. It is so strong, our products do not need additional artificial preservatives. Here you can order your Vitakrill™ Krill Gummies vith multivitamins -->


All of the krill used in Vitakrill Krill Gummies is sourced from the clean Antarctic waters, and is certified by the Marine Stewardship Council as coming from a sustainable fishery. This means that your children won't be exposed to any of the toxins, pesticides, hormone disruptors, heavy metals and other pollutants that can be found in many other fish oils. At the same time, the total krill catch is limited to less than 1% of the stock biomass, leaving more than 99% of the biomass for krill feeding animals like: whales, seals, penguins, and ice fish. We believe in a world where all have access to quality nutrition and good health without compromising the future of our planet.


Why choose Vitakrill™ Krill Gummies over other Omega 3 supplements?

Here are just a few of the many reasons why Vitakrill Krill Gummies are the best choice for your kids:

  • Made from pure Antarctic krill oil, sourced from the first MSC-certified krill fishery
  • Contains additional vitamins A, C, D3 and E for added health benefits
  • No fishy aftertaste or burps
  • Easy to chew and swallow, even for kids who struggle with larger pills
  • Suitable for kids aged 2 and over
  • Gluten-free, lactose-free, GMO-free, soy-free, corn-free, and corn syrup-free, heavy metals-free, hormone disruptors-free, glyphosate-free
  • Delicious orange-raspberry flavor kids will love
  • Supports healthy brain development and can help with ADHD and dyslexia
  • Traceable to the exact location where the krill was caught - Check here for the exact location where your krill came from

So what are you waiting for? Give your children the best start in life with Vitakrill™ Krill Gummies - the Omega 3 fish oil supplement they'll love to take. Try them today!